Dylon Machine Dye Pod 350g
Dylon machine dye is the most easy-to-use and safe product to dye fabrics in your washing machine.
- All-in-1 formula to revive or change the colour of your clothes and soft furnishings.
- This washing machine dye provides perfect, long-lasting and intense colour results.
- 350g in each pod.
- For the most vivid colour, use fabrics like cotton, linen and viscose. for a less intense, lighter colour, use polyester/cotton & polyester/viscose mixes.
- One pack of Dylon washing machine dye will dye 600g of fabric to full shade and up to 1.8kg to a lighter or pastel shade.
- Great for freshening up the colour on your clothes and furnishings or craft activities such as tie-dying.
Browse our full range of dyes and laundry items here!
Frequently asked questions
How to use Dylon machine dye?
Dylon machine dye instructions:
- Weigh your fabric to make sure you have the right quantity of dye.
- Wash your fabric beforehand (even if new). This will remove stains that cannot be seen but may appear after dying.
- Put damp fabric into the washing drum. Remove sleeve, peel off the lid and put the Dylon pod on top of the fabric in the washing machine.
- Run the full cycle between 30°C and 40°C.
- Run a second cycle at the same temperature but with washing machine detergent.
- Dry fabric away from direct heat & sunlight.
- Detailed Dylon machine dye instructions are included with the product.
Can I use any fabrics with the washing machine fabric dye?
No, if you use the dye on fabrics with special finishes, e.g. fire retardant or waterproof fabrics, they will not dye. We recommend using cotton fabric, linen fabric and viscose fabric for the best, brightest results. If you don't mind the shade being a little lighter, then you can use the dye on fabric mixes with synthetics.
What colours of Dylon machine dye do you have?
We offer an amazing range of classic and fun colours; Intense black, navy blue, smoke grey, tulip red, paradise blue, vintage blue, espresso brown, plum red, forest green, emerald green, sandy beige, passion pink, dusty violet, fresh orange, deep violet, jeans blue, ocean blue, olive green, peony pink, sunflower yellow, rosewood red, tropical green.
Black washing machine dye is one of our most popular as it is great at brightening up faded clothes and furnishings that were previously black, but with wear are dimming to grey.
Looking for more fabric dye? We have a great selection of Dylon hand dye which is used to dye fabrics by hand.
How soon can I get my Dylon machine dye?
We aim to dispatch every order in a 24-hour time frame with first-class postage. If you are in urgent need of your order and would like to get it sooner, we offer a priority shipping add-on at the checkout. By adding this you are guaranteed that we will dispatch your dye on the day you place the order (if before 4 pm). If you would like to order large amounts of machine dye or have any other questions then please contact us by phone or live chat.