Candy Stripes - 100% Cotton Poplin Fabric by Rose & Hubble
- Composition - 100% Cotton Poplin
- Width -110cm
- Weight - 130gsm
- Classic & colourful candy stripe fabric.
- Rose & Hubble fabric
- Available in 5 colours - Black, Navy, Pale Blue, Pink & Red
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
Multiple lengths of this candy stripe fabric will be sent in a continuous piece.
This cotton poplin fabric features classic 3mm wide candy stripes on a white background. Candy striped fabric displays a stylish and sleek aesthetic as well as a beachy, seaside look. You can choose your stripe colour from; black, navy, pale blue, pink or red. This cotton poplin fabric by Rose and Hubble is smooth and soft to touch, making it popular for dressmaking, bedding, quilts, curtains and lots more.
For more striped fabric and other cotton poplin prints, head back to our cotton fabrics collection page.
Frequently asked questions
What is Rose and Hubble cotton poplin fabric?
Rose and Hubble make high-quality fabrics in plenty of colours, prints and patterns. Cotton poplin is a fine woven fabric that provides a soft and silky finish, it is known for being a very versatile fabric to use for sewing projects. Cotton poplin fabric is used for dressmaking, curtain making, quilting, upholstery and lots more. Clothes made from cotton poplin are breathable and lightweight, great for hot climates and summer days.
Do you have any other striped fabric?
We have several striped fabric options available. If you want more striped fabrics or this candy stripe fabric isn't quite what you are looking for, explore our cotton fabrics collection. For a bolder striped fabric, we have the Bold stripes 100% cotton poplin fabric by Rose & Hubble, or for a ticking stripe option, we have the Ticking stripes 100% cotton poplin fabric by Rose & Hubble.
What could I use my candy stripe fabric for?
This Rose & Hubble fabric is extremely versatile and a popular choice with our customers. You can use your candy stripe fabric for many sewing projects as it is not only practical but a classic print. Here are some project ideas;
- Use your candy stripe fabric to make a beautiful set of curtains. Cotton poplin fabric is a great choice for making curtains with due to its flexibility and drape. Striped fabric will make a classic set of curtains for your house.
- Cotton poplin fabric is very popular for dressmaking, it is breathable and soft which makes it perfect for summer blouses, dresses, shirts and pyjamas
- You could make a summery bag from your Rose and Hubble striped fabric. A beach bag, rucksack, purse or drawstring bag are just a few options. For everything you need to make your new bag, explore our bag making collection page.
How do I wash this candy striped fabric?
It is instructed by the manufacturer to wash your striped fabric with a 40-degree washing machine setting and to tumble dry on a medium setting. It is strongly advised to test a sample before to be extra safe.
How long will delivery of my striped fabric take?
We aim to dispatch every order within 24 hours of receiving them, using first-class postage for safe and quick delivery. You can use our priority dispatch option at the checkout page for same-day dispatch before 4 pm on weekdays. Please contact us via live chat or by phone if you need to ask any more questions regarding your order or delivery.