Ticking Stripes - 100% Cotton Poplin Fabric by Rose & Hubble
- Composition - 100% Cotton Poplin
- Weight - 130gsm
- Width - 110cm
- Available in 6 colours - Red, Pink, Tan, Navy, Blue & Yellow
- Classic cotton ticking fabric with coloured stripes on an off white background
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
Multiple quantities of ticking stripe fabric will be sent as a continuous length.
A classic and elegant ticking stripe fabric with an off-white background. It is a beautiful fabric choice to create a traditional seaside theme or a simple but stylish look. Featuring 4mm wide ticking stripes created by a larger stripe sandwiched between two thinner stripes. This cotton poplin fabric by Rose and Hubble is used for dressmaking, curtain making and bed linen, as it is soft and breathable.
Explore our collection page for a variety of cotton fabric choices.
Choose from 7 colourways of ticking stripe fabric;
Frequently asked questions
What is cotton poplin fabric?
Cotton poplin fabric is a popular choice for many of our customers, it is a versatile fabric made from 100% cotton. It is breathable and has a smooth finish which makes it a comfortable clothing material choice for beginners and professional dressmakers. Other uses for cotton poplin fabric include; curtain making, bed linen, patchwork quilts and cushion making. They are machine washable and non-stretch.
Do you sell any other ticking stripe fabrics?
As well as a range of striped fabrics in our cotton fabric collection, we also have a canvas ticking stripe fabric. This canvas fabric features an almost identical ticking stripe pattern but is a thicker and more hard-wearing fabric choice.
What could I make with my ticking stripe fabric?
100% cotton poplin is a widely used fabric for dressmaking, curtain making and lots more. You can use your ticking fabric for so many different sewing projects! You could;
- Make clothes - A smooth and breathable choice, this elegant ticking stripe fabric would make comfortable and stylish outfits.
- Make bed linen - Due to its softness, cotton poplin fabric is commonly used for bedding sheets. This ticking fabric would create a classic seaside aesthetic for your bedroom.
- Make curtains - Cotton poplin ticking stripe fabric has a nice drape and is easy to work with. For everything you need to make your curtains, head to our curtain accessories collection page.
How do I wash this ticking fabric?
Our manufacturer says to use a 40-degree machine wash. Use a medium tumble-dry setting. We strongly suggest testing a piece of your fabric first to be safe.
How soon will my ticking stripe fabric arrive?
We aim to dispatch every order within 24 hours and use first-class postage. Select our priority dispatch add-on at the checkout page for same-day dispatch (before 4 pm and on weekdays only). Please contact our team via live chat or by phone if you have any more questions for us.