Bumblebees - 100% Cotton Poplin Fabric by Rose & Hubble
- Composition - 100% Cotton Poplin
- Width - 110cm
- Weight - 130gsm
- Elegant bumblebee fabric with delicate details
- Available in 4 colours - Ivory, Meadow, Sky Blue & Navy
- Rose & Hubble fabric
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
Orders with multiple lengths of bumblebee fabric will be sent as one continuous piece.
This bee fabric is made from 100% cotton poplin and is by Rose & Hubble. It features delicately illustrated details on the bees and their wings which creates a realistic print. With yellow bees in a repeated pattern across four different coloured background choices; Ivory, Meadow, Sky Blue or Navy. This bumblebee fabric is smooth and soft, great for lots of sewing projects.
For more cotton poplin fabrics, head to our cotton fabric collection page.
Frequently asked questions
What is cotton poplin Rose & Hubble fabric?
100% cotton poplin fabrics are versatile and used by a lot of sewers to make all sorts of different projects; clothing, bedding, curtains and bags are just a few popular uses. It is a soft and silky fabric with lots of good qualities making it an obvious choice for your next sewing project. Cotton poplin fabric is breathable and flexible available in many colours and prints on our cotton fabrics collection page.
How do I wash this bumblebee fabric?
To wash your bee fabric, the manufacturer suggests using a 40-degree setting on your washing machine, testing a sample of the fabric before to make sure this is correct for you. If you are tumble drying, please use a medium setting.
Do you have any other bee fabrics?
As well as lots of cotton poplin fabric choices, we have a selection of other bee fabrics if you are looking for more options. Choose from the Honey bees 100% cotton poplin fabric by Rose and Hubble or for something a bit different, the bees and strawberries cotton poplin fabric by Rose & Hubble. All of our bee fabrics are very popular with our customers!
What could I make with this bumblebee fabric?
The possibilities are endless when it comes to project ideas using your bee fabric! A classic choice of pattern, this bumblebee fabric will add fun and elegance to your wardrobe or room. Some possible projects include;
- Making clothes - Use your bumblebee fabric to make cute, summery outfits; blouses, shirts, dresses and pyjamas are popular cotton poplin fabric uses. You will have breathable and soft clothing made from your bee fabric, great for summer!
- Bedding sets - Decorate your bedroom using this bee fabric for your bed linen, a smooth and flexible choice for bed sheets.
- Curtain making - Cotton poplin is great for making curtains due to its nice drape and flexibility when cutting and sewing. This bumblebee fabric would make gorgeous curtains for a bedroom or living room, you can choose from four colours to suit your interior.
- Hair scrunchies - Cotton poplin can be used to make lots of small accessories, such as hair scrunchies. This cute bee fabric would look adorable as children's or adult's hair accessories. Shop our cords and elastics for making your scrunchies with.
How long will my order of bee fabric take to arrive?
We send every order with first-class postage and usually within 24 hours of receiving them. You can use our priority dispatch add-on at the checkout page for same-day dispatch before 4 pm (on weekdays). Please contact us via live chat or by phone if you need to ask any more questions regarding your order or delivery.