Honey Bees - 100% Cotton Poplin Fabric by Rose & Hubble
- Composition - 100% Cotton Poplin
- Width - 110cm
- Weight - 130gsm
- Bold honey bee fabric with a honeycomb pattern.
- Available in 2 colours - Ivory & Honey
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
- Rose & Hubble fabric
Multiple metres of this bee fabric will be sent as one continuous length.
This fun colourful 100% cotton poplin fabric features buzzing honey bees across a honeycomb-patterned background. Available in ivory or honey, you can choose from a more subtle background or a bright yellow background to suit your style. Cotton poplin Rose & Hubble fabric is smooth and breathable, making it popular for dressmaking.
For more cotton poplin fabrics in different prints and colours, head to our cotton fabrics collection page.
Frequently asked questions
What is cotton poplin fabric?
100% cotton poplin fabric by Rose and Hubble is silky and soft, breathable and flexible. This makes it a very popular choice for crafters and professional dressmakers, whether you are sewing as a hobby or as a profession. This Rose and Hubble fabric is made from 100% cotton and is easy to work. It can be used for clothes, bed linen, curtains and lots more. For more choices of cotton poplin fabric, explore our cotton fabric collection page.
Can I wash this Rose and Hubble bee fabric?
The manufacturer instructs us to use a 40-degree heat machine wash and a medium tumble-dry setting. We suggest testing a small sample of bee fabric first to be safe.
Do you have any other bee fabric?
As well as lots of cotton poplin prints, we also have a few more bee fabric options if you are looking for something a bit different. Choose from a bumble bee Rose & Hubble cotton poplin fabric or for something a bit more colourful, the bees and strawberries cotton poplin fabric by Rose & Hubble. All of our bumblebee fabrics are hugely popular with our customers!
What could you make with this cotton poplin bee fabric?
You can use your new bee fabric for all sorts of fun sewing projects! Cotton poplin has lots of good qualities which make it great for plenty of different uses, here are just a few project ideas;
- Making clothes - This 100% cotton poplin fabric is often used for making clothing items. Dresses, tops, pyjamas and skirts are made from this fabric due to its breathability and softness against the skin.
- Curtain making - Use this bee cotton fabric to make a fun and stunning pair of curtains for your living room or bedroom. Cotton poplin fabric is a great curtain fabric choice as it drapes well and blocks out light. If you need curtain-making supplies, head to our curtain accessories collection page for everything you need to make the perfect set of curtains!
- Bag making - Making bags with your bee cotton fabric is a great idea, you could even use it to line the inside of a bag. This bee fabric would make a bright and bold tote bag, rucksack or purse.
- Bed linen - Cotton poplin fabric is used for bed linen as it is silky and breathable, perfect for summer and hot climates. Not only is this bee fabric practical for bedding sheets but it will look great too.
How long will my order of bee cotton fabric take to arrive?
Our team works hard to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of receiving them. We use first-class postage on every order to ensure an efficient and quick delivery. Add our priority dispatch option at the checkout page for same-day dispatch (before 4 pm and on weekdays). If you need to ask any more questions, please contact us by phone or on our live chat.