Vlieseline H630 Fusible Fleece - Low Loft
- Light-weight, iron-on batting
- Made of synthetic fibres.
- Width - 90 cm
- Weight - 86 gsm.
- Easy to work with and no slipping when stitching.
- Used for patchwork quilting, topstitching, voluminous tie-backs and warm clothing.
- Suitable for light to medium weight fabrics.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees, warm iron with damp cloth.
Vlieseline H630 fusible fleece is a light weight fleece wadding with an iron on adhesive. This fusible fleece is great for making patchwork, curtain tie-backs, quilts and jackets/coats. H630 is quick and easy to apply, further instructions are included below.
For more battings, waddings and fleeces, visit to our batting and wadding collection.
Frequently asked questions
What is Vlieseline?
Vlieseline is globally known for being a high quality interfacing, backing and wadding supplier. With over 60 years in the fabric industry, Vlieseline has a brilliant reputation for producing products for professionals to beginners. They have a great range of products and we stock lots of them for you to choose from in our Interfacing and our Batting & Wadding collections.
What is H630 fusible fleece?
H630 fusible fleece is a light weight wadding used to make quilts and patchworks, warm clothing and lots more. It is suitable for medium to light weight fabrics and is super easy to work with as it doesn't move around when stitching. H630 is used by professional makers to beginners in sewing- it is a top quality product with easy to follow instructions.
How do I use H630 fusible fleece?
Instructions below are provided by the manufacturer;
- Lay the fusible fleece with the adhesive side on the wrong side of your fabric.
- Cover it with a damp cloth and press down for around 15 seconds, without pressing hard on the iron.
- Allow the fabric to cool on a flat area for about 30 minutes. This ensures the adhesive can set to your fabric.
How long will my order take to arrive?
We work hard to provide a speedy service, dispatching orders on the same day before 4 pm or within 24 hours. If you wish to order bulk quantities, please contact us so we can discuss further options. Every order is dispatched using first class postage for the quickest delivery possible.