Vlieseline H640 Fusible Fleece - Mid Loft
- Soft, medium–weight fusible fleece.
- Made from synthetic fibres.
- Width - 90 cm
- Weight - 131 gsm
- Thickest fusible fleece available.
- No slipping when stitching.
- For topstitching, quilting & three-dimensional products.
- Suitable for light to medium weight fabrics.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees on synthetic cycle
- Use with warm iron and a damp cloth.
Vlieseline H640 fusible fleece is a medium weight wadding with an iron on adhesive. This fusible fleece is perfect for making 3D projects such as; voluminous bows, borders, quilts and jackets/coats. A quick and easy application is needed for your h640, further instructions are listed below.
For more battings, waddings and fleeces, head to our batting and wadding collection.
Frequently asked questions
What is Vlieseline?
Vlieseline is internationally known for being a professional interfacing, backing and wadding supplier. With 60+ years trading in the fabric industry, Vlieseline has an outstanding reputation for producing high quality products for professionals to beginners. They have a great range of products and we stock plenty for you to choose from in our Interfacing and our Batting & Wadding collections.
What is H640 fusible fleece?
H640 fusible fleece is a iron-on adhesive batting for adding lining and weight between layers of fabric. It is the thicket fusible fleece available from Vlieseline making it a medium weight product, with a soft and flexible feel. This fusible fleece is great for making three-dimensional projects such as; quilts, bows and warm clothing. H640 is used by sewing professionals to beginners in the field - it is a high quality product with easy to use instructions.
How do I use H640 fusible fleece?
The manufacturer provides the following instructions for applying your fusible fleece;
- Put the fusible fleece with the coated side on the reverse side of your fabric.
- Cover it with a damp cloth and gently iron the product for 15 seconds, work your way along each section and do not apply pressure on the iron.
- After this, lay the product on a flat surface to cool down for about 30 minutes. This will allow the bond to set properly.
How long will my delivery take to arrive?
We aim to dispatch all orders on the same day before 4 pm, or within 24 hours of the purchase. If you are look to buy a bulk quantity of items, please contact us by email or live chat so we can discuss your options. We use Royal Mail 24 for all of our orders for a quick and safe delivery.