Wild Flowers - 100% Cotton Poplin Fabric by Rose & Hubble
- Composition - 100% Cotton Poplin
- Width - 110cm
- Weight - 130gsm
- Elegant floral fabric with wildflowers and leaves
- Available in 4 colourways - Pink, Grey, Blue & Navy
- Rose & Hubble fabric
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
Orders with multiple metres of wildflower fabric will be sent as a continuous length.
A beautiful and colourful wildflower fabric with flowers from hedgerows and gardens. This floral fabric is a classic print featuring bold and bright flowers and leaves. A cotton poplin fabric by Rose & Hubble, perfect for dressmaking, bed linen, quilting, curtains and lots more sewing projects. Choose from four colour ways; pink, grey, blue or navy!
For more floral fabrics and cotton poplin fabrics, visit our cotton fabrics collection page.
Frequently asked questions
What are the advantages of using Cotton Poplin?
Use cotton poplin for your next sewing project if you are looking for a flexible and versatile fabric available in many prints and colours. 100% cotton poplin fabric is smooth and soft to touch and is breathable, making it a popular dressmaking fabric. We have plenty of cotton poplin fabric for you to explore on our cotton fabrics collection page.
How do I wash this floral fabric?
The manufacturer of this wildflower fabric suggests using a 40-degree washing machine setting and if tumble-drying use a medium setting. Please test a small piece of fabric before to check this is right for your machine.
What could I make with my wildflower fabric?
A classic and elegant floral fabric that can be used for any of your sewing projects. 100% cotton poplin fabric is soft and flexible so is perfect for many projects, its beautiful pattern will bring life to outfits and interiors. Here are some crafting ideas;
- You could make cute hair scrunchies with your wildflower fabric, an easy but fun crafting activity for you to do. Explore our cords and elastics collection for everything you need to make your new scrunchie!
- Use your floral fabric for curtain making. Cotton poplin is flexible and has a nice drape when hung up. Create colourful curtains for a bedroom or living room made from your wildflower fabric.
- Make an outfit with this Rose & Hubble fabric. You could make a stunning outfit with this wildflower fabric, dresses, shirts, skirts, blouses are just some of the clothes you could make. It is a breathable and silky fabric that is hugely popular for dressmaking.
- Bed linen is commonly made from cotton poplin fabric due to its softness and comfortableness. This floral fabric could make beautiful bed covers for your bedroom or a children's bedroom.
Do you have any more floral fabrics?
In our cotton fabrics collection, we have plenty of floral fabric options for you to explore. Some other popular floral fabrics include Garden floral 100% cotton poplin fabric by Rose & Hubble and Bright blooms 100% cotton poplin fabric by Rose & Hubble.
How long should I expect delivery of my wildflower fabric to take?
We send out all of our orders with first-class postage and aim to dispatch within 24 hours. We have a priority dispatch option if you need your order in a hurry, simply add this on at the checkout page for same-day dispatch before 4 pm. If you need any more questions answered, please contact us by phone or live chat.