Summer Cactus - 100% Cotton Poplin Fabric by Rose & Hubble
- Composition - 100% Cotton poplin
- Width - 110cm
- Weight - 130gsm
- Fun summer cactus fabric with flamingos and cacti.
- Available in three colours; ivory, yellow and navy.
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
Multiple lengths of summer cactus fabric will be sent as a continuous piece.
This groovy summertime 100% cotton poplin fabric by Rose & Hubble is a great choice for children and adults. Find cactus, flamingos, watermelons, sunglasses, lollipops and rainbows amongst other summer illustrations. Choose from an ivory, yellow or navy background.
Explore our cotton poplin fabric collection for lots more exciting fabric choices.
Frequently asked questions
What is 100% cotton poplin fabric by Rose & Hubble?
100% cotton poplin fabric is a smooth and flexible fabric that is very popular with crafters and dressmakers. It is used for many projects, such as; dressmaking, curtains, pyjamas, bedding and children's clothes. Cotton poplin is easy to work with and cut. We have a huge range of printed and plain cotton fabrics available here!
What can I use this summer cactus fabric for?
This bright summer fabric is an excellent choice for your next sewing project. With cute flamingos, cacti, watermelons, and rainbows, it is perfect for use as children's fabric for clothes, bedding and curtains. Some ideas for using your cactus fabric are;
- Children's clothes - This children's fabric could be used to create a cute summer dress or skirt. The yellow option would look great for the summer.
- Cushions - Make a bright cushion cover with this summer fabric. We also sell cushion pads for you to complete your project.
- Bedding - This 100% cotton poplin fabric is often used for bedding due to its silky and smooth feel. The ivory summer fabric would make a fantastic children's bed cover set.
- Curtains - This cactus fabric can be used to make curtains as it has a nice drape and would add a fun aesthetic to your room or a children's bedroom.
Is this summer fabric machine washable?
Our washing instructions from the manufacturer are to use a 40-degree machine wash. If you need to tumble dry your fun fabric, use a medium setting. We suggest testing a small piece of fabric before to be safe.
Do you sell any more cotton fabrics?
We sell a large variety of other patterned and plain cotton fabrics, as well as; polycotton fabrics, jersey fabrics, denim and more.
How soon will my order arrive?
Our team works hard to dispatch every order within 24 hours of receiving it, using first-class postage on everyone. If you need a faster delivery, you can select the priority dispatch add-on at the checkout page to ensure same day dispatch (before 4 pm on weekdays). If you need to ask any more questions then please contact us via live chat or by phone.