Stars & Dots - 100% Cotton Poplin Fabric by Rose & Hubble
- Composition - 100% Cotton Poplin
- Width - 110cm
- Weight - 130gsm
- A beautiful star fabric with scattered tiny stars and pin dots
- Available in 13 colours
- Rose & Hubble fabric
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
Multiple quantities of this star fabric will be sent as one continuous piece.
Available in; Black, Navy, Red, Scarlett, Pink, Baby Pink, Green, Pistachio, Powder Blue, Pale Blue, Lavender, Lilac & Dark Grey
An elegant cotton poplin fabric scattered with tiny stars and pin dots. Choose from 13 colours, including pastel colours, dark colours and bright colours all with white stars and dots. This Rose & Hubble fabric is a great choice for nursery fabric, children's clothing, bedding or curtains.
For more cotton poplin fabrics, explore our cotton fabrics collection page.
Frequently asked questions
What is Cotton Poplin fabric?
Cotton poplin fabric is a high-quality, fine weave, lightweight fabric used by lots of sewers and crafters in all sorts of sewing projects. This Rose & Hubble fabric is great for dressmaking, bed linen, curtains and quilts. We have plenty of patterns and prints of cotton poplin fabrics available in the cotton fabrics collection.
What could I use this star fabric to make?
You are free to make anything with this cotton poplin fabric, with a lovely stars and dots print to decorate. You could use this as a nursery fabric or children's fabric to decorate a bedroom or make clothing, or just for an elegant interior. You could;
- Make bedding with your star fabric. This cotton poplin fabric is smooth and soft against the skin, so is perfect for use as bed linen. With a dreamy pattern of stars and dots, you could use this in your bedroom or a children's nursery/bedroom. With plenty of colours to choose from, you can pick the best one to suit your room!
- Use your star fabric to make curtains for a bedroom. If you have made bed linen with your star fabric, you could make a pair of matching curtains! Cotton poplin fabric is good at shielding light and drapes well when hung up.
- Make cute scrunchies. Use this stars and dots fabric to craft a colourful hair tie, you will also need some elastic which you can find in our cord and elastics collection here.
How do I wash this Rose and Hubble star fabric?
It is suggested by the fabric manufacturer to wash this cotton poplin fabric at a 40-degree wash, if using a tumble dryer use a medium setting. We suggest testing a sample before to be safe and prevent damage to your polka dot fabric.
Do you have any other star fabric?
In our cotton fabrics collection, we have a few more star fabric options available if you are looking for more. A couple of these fabrics include, our Twinkle stars 100% cotton fabric by Chatham Glyn and our Bold stars 100% cotton poplin fabric by Rose & Hubble. Star fabrics are a classic choice for many sewers!
How long will my order take to arrive?
Our team aims to send out every order within 24 hours of receiving them, we also use first-class postage for every order. Use our priority dispatch option at the checkout page for same-day dispatch (before 4 pm on weekdays). If you need to ask any more questions regarding your order or delivery, please contact us by live chat or phone.