100% Cotton Poplin Polka Dot Fabric by Rose and Hubble
- This elegant polka dot fabric is available in over 40 bright, pastel and neutral colours.
- This beautifully classic print is perfect for any project from soft furnishings to nightwear and clothing.
- Soft pastels are ideal for baby & child quilts, soft toys or clothing.
- Bright colours will add character to garments and home décor.
- Polka dots are 3mm in diameter which gives an elegant look.
- Available in over 40 colours - White, Ivory, Lemon, Yellow, Tan, Brown, Burgundy, Wine, Mint, Pastel Green, Pistachio, Lime, Green, Meadow, Moss, Emerald, Old Green, Ice Green, Pastel Turquoise, Turquoise, Sky Blue, Powder Blue, Pale Blue, Aqua, Copen, Lilac, Purple, Plum, Pale Pink, Mid Pink, Pink, Rose, Deep Rose, Cerise, Sienna, Salmon Pink, Bright Red, Red, Silver, Navy & Black.
- 110cm Wide
- Fabric by the metre and by the half metre (continuous lengths)
- Oekotex Standard 100 certified
Why choose Cotton Poplin?
Cotton Poplin is the 'go to' fabric choice for most projects. Cotton Poplin fabric is easy to work with and tends to drape and wear extremely well. Its soft and smooth finish makes it perfect for making clothing, bed linen, quilting, curtains & patchwork. Our 100% Cotton poplin fabrics are non-stretch and machine washable. Available to buy in half metres and metres - multiple quantities are sent in one continuous length.
Head back to our printed and organic cotton fabric collection to find a large range of brilliant fabrics.
What is Rose and Hubble fabric?
Rose and Hubble cotton poplin fabrics are soft fine weave, high-quality fabric. With a huge range of plain fabrics and different prints and illustrations such as; polka dots, florals, animals and food, you won't be short of choice! Rose and Hubble fabrics are made in an Oekotex certified factory. These fabrics are great for a variety of uses such as dressmaking, crafting and quilting.
Frequently asked questions
What do people use polka dot fabric for?
Spotted fabric is a great choice if you are looking for a simple, yet classic, pattern. Having been used for many years on clothing, it is a timeless choice, which is still very trendy. Large polka dots are a trendy, retro 1950's pattern and are often seen on swing dresses. Often people combine polka dot clothing with florals or stripes to create fun, retro outfits.
- The Polka is a lively and fun central European dance. Although the connection between the polka dance and the polka dot pattern is unknown, we believe that the pattern spotlights the happy, fun style of the dance.
- Use spotted fabric to make a nice dress, create fun cushion covers or decorate your home.
What is a polka dot?
A polka dot is a pattern made from an array of spots of the same size. Often made with bright colours but classically known for being black and white.
Do you have any other polka dot fabrics?
Yes! As well as one of the most extensive ranges of colours in our 3mm polka dot fabric in the UK, we also have a variety of polycotton fabrics and cotton poplin fabrics in polka dot print. Head to our polycotton fabric page or our printed and organic cotton fabric page to find them.
I need my polka dot fabric quickly, when can I expect it to arrive?
We understand that you may need a product to arrive as soon as possible, therefore, we try to dispatch all of our orders in a 24 hours time frame to ensure this happens. If you are needing your fabric immediately, you can select priority shipping at the checkout and we will prioritise your order.