Mosaic Fish - 100% Cotton fabric by Chatham Glyn
- Width 140cm
- Weight 150gr/m2
- Composition 100% Cotton
- Colourful fish fabric with rainbow mosaic pattern
- Chatham Glyn fabric
Multiple lengths of this mosaic rainbow fabric will be sent in a continuous piece.
A beautiful rainbow fish fabric with colourful mosaic shells and scales on a black background. This 100% cotton fabric is a bright and bold choice for dressmaking, curtains, bedding, bag making and lots more sewing projects.
Head to our lifestyle cotton fabrics collection page to discover a whole range of exciting cotton fabric prints.
Frequently asked questions
What is 100% cotton fabric by Chatham Glyn?
This fabric by Chatham Glyn is made purely from cotton, which makes it smooth to touch but durable. 100% cotton fabric is popularly used to make clothing, bedding, curtains and cushions. It is easy to work with for professional dressmakers to sewing beginners! We have a great range of plain and printed cotton fabrics available on our website.
What could I make with this rainbow fabric?
You could use this fish fabric in lots of different sewing projects. It is versatile and has many appealing qualities. This bold and colourful print will look brilliant in outfits, accessories and home décor. Explore a few of our suggestions on how to use your rainbow fabric;
- Cushion making - Decorate a sofa, chair or bed with scatter cushions covered with this mosaic fish fabric. If you want a bold and bright addition to your interior, this is the perfect fabric choice for you!
- Dressmaking - Make striking outfits with your rainbow fabric, from tops and dresses to pyjamas.
- Bag making - Use your mosaic fish fabric to make or line bags, from rucksacks to purses. We have an extensive range of bag making accessories to discover in our bag making collection, you will find buckles, clips, webbing and lots more.
- Curtain making - With a nice drape and flexibility for alterations and pleats, this rainbow fabric is perfect for making curtains.
How can I safely wash this mosaic fish fabric?
We are instructed by the manufacturer to wash this mosaic fish fabric at a 30-degree heat. We also recommend testing a sample of your fabric before, to make sure no damage is made.
How soon should I expect my order to arrive?
We work hard to dispatch all of our orders on the same day (before 4 pm and on weekdays only) or within 24 hours. We use first-class postage on every order for a safe and speedy delivery process. We are here to chat with you by phone or by live chat if you need to ask any questions regarding your order or delivery.