Make Your Own Macramé Christmas Decorations – 3 Designs
- Make your own macramé Christmas decorations with this kit of supplies and instructions to create your own macramé decoration
- Choose from 3 beautiful designs – Green Macramé Wreath, Green Macramé Christmas Tree and Natural Macramé Wreath
- Each kit includes step–by–step instructions, along with all the supplies to make your macramé Christmas decoration
- Perfect introduction to macramé and ideal for beginners
- Beautiful home décor accessory to add to your tree, a Christmas garland, table decoration or to give as a gift. You can use these macramé decorations all year round, not just at Christmas!
Green Macramé Wreath –
Kit includes: 4mm, green, cotton, Macramé yarn; 3cm, wooden craft ring; 15mm, wooden bead and step–by–step instructions. Approximate finished dimensions: 10cm x 10cm. Manufacturer advises do not wash.
Green Macramé Christmas Tree –
Kit includes: 4mm, green, cotton, Macramé yarn; 1mm, natural, cotton yarn; 15mm, wooden bead and step–by–step instructions. Approximate finished dimensions: 8cm x 12cm.
Natural Macramé Wreath –
Kit includes: 4mm, natural, cotton, Macramé yarn; 3cm, wooden craft ring; 15mm wooden bead and step–by–step instructions. Approximate finished size: 10cm x 10cm.
Part of our range of beautiful macramé yarns, accessories and tools. Shop our full range of macramé supplies here!
Looking for more supplies to make your own Christmas decorations? Browse our Christmas haberdashery range to find everything from make your own kits to seasonal trim, stickers and much more!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What Tools Do I Need To Make My Macramé Decoration?
Do You Sell Any Other Macramé Products?
Absolutely! We have a dedicated page for all our macramé products, with a wide selection of yarns in different sizes and colours, as well as macramé accessories and tools. Check out our macramé product range here!
How Can I Learn To Do Macramé?
These complete macramé Christmas decoration kits are perfect for anyone new to macramé, as they include all you need to get started along with step–by–step instructions to guide you. If you'd like to learn more about getting started with macramé, head over to our blog where you can find our 'beginner's guide to macramé'. Our blog takes you through all you need to know to get started with macramé!
How Quickly Will I Receive My DIY Macramé Decoration?
We work hard to dispatch orders on the same day (when ordered before 4pm) or within 24 hours. We will ship your macramé decoration to you via Royal Mail 24 to ensure a secure and efficient service.
Have a question? We're here to help! You can ask a question below, chat to us via live chat on the website or call our landline – all our contact details are here!