Funky Leopard Print - 100% Cotton Fabric by Chatham Glyn
- Width - 140cm
- Weight - 150gr/m2
- Composition - 100% Cotton
- Funky leopard print fabric with rainbow coloured spots on a white background.
- Chatham Glyn fabric
Multiple metres of this leopard print cotton fabric will be sent as one continuous piece.
This Chatham Glyn fabric features bright rainbow coloured leopard spots on a white background. A bold, bright and fun fabric choice for clothes, curtains, accessories, quilts, cushions and lots more. Made from 100% cotton, this leopard print fabric is versatile, flexible and soft to touch/wear.
For more Chatham Glyn fabrics, head to our lifestyle cotton fabric collection page here.
Frequently asked questions
What is 100% cotton fabric?
100% cotton fabric is a versatile and popular fabric choice for sewing professionals and beginners, it can be used for dressmaking, curtain making, bed linen, quilts, patchwork and much more. We have a great range of cotton fabrics available, including our lifestyle cotton fabrics.
How do I wash this Leopard print fabric?
To wash your leopard print cotton fabric, simply use a 30-degree heat setting on your washing machine. It is suggested to test a sample of the fabric before. Iron on the lowest heat setting on the back of your fabric to prevent damage.
What could I use this Leopard print cotton fabric for?
You can use your leopard print fabric in many different sewing projects. This funky print will be a bold and bright choice of fabric to stand out and add some colour to interiors or outfits. Some project ideas for you;
- You could use your funky leopard print fabric to make bold clothes for yourself, for gifts or children. Pyjamas, dresses and skirts would look brilliant made from this cotton fabric.
- Why not make some bed linen from this leopard print cotton fabric? Bed linen made from your new fabric would look brilliant in adult's and children's rooms to add a splash of colour and fun.
- Use your leopard print fabric to make curtains for your interior. You could even match your curtains to your bed linen for an extra funky room! We have a whole range of curtain making items in our curtain accessories collection here.
Do you have any other leopard print fabrics?
We have a few other leopard print cotton fabric options available if you want some more choices. Head to our cotton fabric collection page to discover our animal print fabrics, or take a look at our Leopard spots 100% cotton poplin fabric by Rose & Hubble here.
How long should I expect delivery of my leopard print fabric to take?
We have a super speedy dispatch service, using first-class postage and dispatching our orders same-day/within 24 hours. We are available to answer any questions you may have regarding your delivery or order via live chat or by phone.