Animal Alphabet - 100% Cotton Fabric by Chatham Glyn
- Width - 140cm
- Weight - 150gr/m2
- Composition - 100% Cotton
- Adorable baby fabric with cute animals in the shape of letters
- Chatham Glyn fabric
Orders containing multiple lengths of cotton fabric will be sent as one continuous piece.
A cute baby fabric featuring playful animals shaped like letters on a white background, for example, E is an elephant and L is a lion. Use this children's fabric for dressmaking, curtains, bags, soft furnishings, bedding and learning the alphabet in a creative way!
Explore our lifestyle cotton fabric collection for more 100% cotton fabrics.
Frequently asked questions
What are 100% cotton fabric's qualities?
This 100% cotton fabric is a versatile choice of fabric for many sewers and is durable, smooth and comfortable against the skin. You can use 100% cotton fabric for lots of sewing projects, such as dressmaking, bag making, curtain making and more. We have a great range of 100% cotton fabrics in our cotton fabric collection, this includes cotton poplin fabrics, organic cotton fabrics and lifestyle cotton fabrics.
How do I wash this children's fabric?
It is suggested by the manufacturer to wash this baby fabric at a 60-degree heat and to test a sample of your fabric before to prevent any damage.
What could I make with this baby fabric?
This cute fabric could be used in many sewing projects, it's versatile, durable and flexible so is suitable for lots of uses. Here are a few project ideas for you to browse;
- Dressmaking - Use your cute fabric to make children's clothes and outfits. You could make dresses, pyjamas, tops and skirts using this alphabet fabric.
- Bag making - Make adorable bags and purses with this cotton fabric, it is durable, washable and easy to work with so will be great for bag making. Visit our bag making collection for webbing, buckles, clips and everything else you need to make your bag.
- Bed linen - You could make some adorable bed sheets for your children's bedroom with this alphabet fabric. Smooth and breathable, 100% cotton fabric is popularly used to make bedding, blankets and quilts.
- Curtain making - With a nice drape and great flexibility, this baby fabric can be used to make a beautiful set of curtains for a nursery or children's bedroom.
Do you have any other children's fabrics?
We have a huge range of children's fabrics available for you to explore. Visit our cotton fabrics page for all children's cotton fabrics, or visit our jersey fabrics page for children's jersey fabrics. You will find a mix of animal fabrics, TV & film fabrics and other printed fabrics.
How long should I expect my delivery to take?
We aim to dispatch every order on the same day or within 24 hours of receiving it, we also use first-class postage to ensure a quick and secure delivery is made. We are here to talk by phone or on our live chat if you have any further questions regarding your order, delivery or postage.