Chic Feathers - 100% Cotton Fabric by Chatham Glyn
- Width - 140cm
- Weight - 150gr/m2
- Composition - 100% Cotton
- Elegant pink and blue feathers scattered across a light blue background
- Chatham Glyn fabric
Orders containing several metres of cotton fabric will be sent in a continuous piece.
A delicate feather print fabric with a mix of blue and pink shades on a light blue background. This Chatham Glyn fabric is made from 100% cotton and can be used for lots of sewing projects, such as patchworking, dressmaking, curtain making and lots more.
Explore our lifestyle cotton fabric collection for more 100% cotton fabrics.
Frequently asked questions
What is 100% cotton fabric used for?
100% cotton fabrics are hugely versatile fabrics which makes them very popular in the sewing world. They are usually soft to touch and flexible to work with, which is great when dressmaking or making alterations. Visit our cotton fabric collection page for lots more cotton fabric options.
What could I make with this Boho fabric?
This feather print fabric UK can be incorporated into many sewing projects you working on. With an elegant and sweet design, this cotton fabric could be suited for children or adults. We have come up with a few project ideas for you to browse;
- Dressmaking - This 100% cotton fabric is a great choice for dressmaking projects as it is soft, flexible and lightweight. Use your feather print fabric to make beautiful dresses, skirts, pyjamas and other outfits.
- Bag making - Use your Boho fabric to make or line bags, we have a whole variety of bag making products for you to discover in our bag making collection.
- Bed linen - Make a sweet and dreamy bedding cover set with this Chatham Glyn fabric. Not only is the fabric breathable and comfortable, but it is also a beautiful print to have in your bedroom.
- Curtain making - Create a lovely set of cotton curtains with your feather print fabric UK, you could even match them to your bed linen!
How can I safely wash this feather print fabric UK?
To wash this Boho fabric safely, it is recommended to use a 60-degree wash. It is also suggested that you test a fabric sample before, to ensure no damage is made.
Do you have any other Chatham Glyn fabrics?
We have a fantastic range of Chatham Glyn fabrics for you to discover, visit our lifestyle cotton fabrics collection to find more exciting fabric choices.
How soon should I expect my order to arrive?
We use first-class postage on all of our orders for the speediest and safest delivery. We aim to dispatch every order on the same day (weekdays before 4 pm) or within 24 hours. If you need to contact us to ask any questions regarding your order or delivery, please get in touch by phone or on our live chat.