Zebra Print Fabric
- Fabulous black and white zebra print design
- 110cm Wide
- 100% Cotton Poplin fabric
- Made by Rose and Hubble
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
A funky and stylish zebra print fabric that is perfect for making clothing, cushions, baby clothes, tablecloths, upholstery, bedsheets, patchwork and quilting.
Orders with multiple lengths of the fabric will be sent as a continuous length. For example; when ordering 1 metre and a half metre we will ensure you are sent 1.5 metres in a continuous length.
Head back to our printed and organic cotton fabrics collection for a whole range of cotton poplin fabrics.
Frequently asked questions
Why choose cotton poplin fabric?
Rose and Hubble cotton poplin fabric is a great choice for lots of different projects. It is easy to work with and tends to drape and wear extremely well. The soft and smooth finish of the animal print fabric makes it perfect for clothing, bed linen, quilting, curtains and patchwork. Our 100% cotton poplin fabrics are non-stretch and machine washable.
What does this zebra print fabric feel like?
This animal print fabric is a plain weave fabric, making it feel smooth and soft to the touch. It is very lightweight, with a light, airy drape. These qualities make it amazing to use for a whole range of projects.
What do people use zebra fabric for?
Zebra print fabric is a stylish and funky print to use for all sorts of projects.
- Our customers love to use it for upholstery projects, especially chairs and chair cushion covers.
- This animal print is great to use in dark interiors as it adds a pop of texture; add the fabric to the cushions on a dining table and chairs set to create an elegant and fun aesthetic.
- Another popular use for zebra fabric is creating clothing and accessories; people have created amazing dresses and flowing skirts with it which make stunning, retro outfits.
Can you machine wash this animal print fabric?
Yes, it is machine washable which makes it easy to maintain and keep clean. The manufacturer advises washing the zebra print fabric at a 30-degree wash and tumble dry on medium. We strongly recommend testing a small piece of fabric in the washing machine first.
How quickly will I receive my zebra print fabric?
We strive to send out all of our orders within 24 hours of receiving them. Sending them all with first-class delivery, we can ensure you get your order as quickly as possible. If you would like your order sooner than this, you are free to select the priority shipping option at the checkout. Selecting this will ensure your order will be sent on the same day it is received (if made before 4 pm). If you need to ask any more questions, please contact our team on live chat or by phone.