Woodland Fox Camp - Jersey Fabric by John Louden
- Composition - 95% Cotton 5% Elastane
- Width - 147cm
- Weight - 200gsm
- Cute printed jersey fabric with foxes, racoons, and tepees in a woodland setting.
- Cotton spandex jersey John Louden fabric
- Available in three colours; mint, white and denim.
Multiple metres of this children's fabric will be sent as one continuous length.
An adorable children's fabric with cute foxes, racoons, tepees, dreamcatchers, trees and campfires. Perfect for making comfy and soft children's clothes, blankets, bedding and pyjamas. This jersey fabric is stretchy due to its 95% cotton and 5% elastane composition. Choose from three colours; mint, white and denim.
For more children's fabrics, visit our jersey fabric collection page here.
Frequently asked questions
What is cotton spandex jersey fabric?
Cotton spandex jersey fabric is a stretchy fabric made from 95% cotton and 5% elastane, this makes it a flexible and soft material that is popular for; making baby and children's clothes, pyjamas, blankets, soft furnishings and lots more. Jersey fabric is smooth and breathable, making it a great choice for clothes, especially for babies and children.
How can I wash this woodland fox fabric?
It is suggested by the manufacturer to wash this children's fabric on a 30-minute cycle. We recommend using medium heat when ironing, please do not use bleach with your jersey fabric. It is strongly recommended to test a sample of your fox fabric before, to make sure no damage is made.
What could I create with my woodland fabric?
This adorable children's fabric is perfect for making all sorts of clothes and accessories. With cute woodland animals and tepees, it would make a great addition to a nursery or bedroom. Choose from three exciting colours to best suit your style! Here are a few project ideas;
- Make baby clothes - Jersey fabric is often used to make baby pyjamas and clothes as it is breathable, stretchy and soft. It is also machine washable.
- Make bedding and blankets - Use your woodland fabric to make colourful blankets or bed sheets for nurseries and children's bedrooms. This jersey fabric is smooth and comfortable against the skin.
- Make accessories - This woodland fabric could be used to make cute headbands, hats and scrunchies. Its stretchiness means it is perfect for making accessories that need to be flexible.
Do you have any other jersey children's fabrics?
In our jersey fabric collection, we have plenty of choices perfect for children and babies. We have nautical fabric, animal fabric and lots more fun patterns to explore.
How long will my order take to arrive?
We dispatch all of our orders using first-class postage, aiming to do so on the same day the order is placed (weekdays before 4 pm), or within 24 hours. Please contact us by phone or via live chat if you need to ask us any more questions regarding your order or delivery times.