Space Galaxy - 100% Cotton Fabric by Chatham Glyn
- Width - 140cm
- Weight - 150gr/m2
- Composition - 100% Cotton
- A black background with planets, stars and galaxies.
- Chatham Glyn fabric
Multiple metres of galaxy fabric will be sent in one continuous length.
This cool outer space fabric features a mix of planets, stars and galaxies on a black background. Great for children and adults who love space and science! Make clothes, curtains, quilts and much more with this 100% cotton galaxy fabric.
For more Chatham Glyn fabrics, head back to the lifestyle cotton fabric page.
Frequently asked questions
What is 100% cotton fabric by Chatham Glyn?
This 100% cotton fabric is a versatile, flexible and soft fabric choice that can be used in many sewing projects; from professional dressmakers to sewing beginners. Make curtains, bed linen, cushions, quilts and much more with 100% cotton fabric. We have a whole range of cotton Chatham Glyn fabric in our lifestyle cotton fabric collection here.
What could I use this space fabric for?
This fun children's fabric could be used for so many sewing projects. With a cool space theme, it would be perfect for use in children's bedrooms! Here are some more project ideas for you to choose from;
- Curtain making - Make a pair of funky curtains with your space fabric. With a dark and starry background, it is perfect for children's bedroom décor. Shop our curtain accessories for all the accessories you need to make your perfect pair of curtains.
- Dressmaking - Use your galaxy fabric to make children's clothes such as pyjamas, dresses, tops and more. 100% cotton is lightweight and breathable to wear, making it popular for dressmaking projects.
- Bag making - This galaxy cotton fabric could be used to make or line bags, whether that be a school bag, handbag, tote bag or purse.
How do I wash this galaxy fabric?
It is recommended by the manufacturer to wash this galaxy cotton fabric at 30 degrees; texting a small piece before to make sure this is works for your machine. To iron, simply iron the back of your fabric on the lowest heat setting possible.
How long will my order of space fabric take to arrive?
We send every order with first-class postage and aim to do so on the same day/within 24 hours of your order being placed. We are available to speak to you on our live chat or by phone if you have any more questions regarding an order or delivery times.