Skulls & Roses –100% Cotton Poplin Fabric by Rose & Hubble
- Composition – 100% Cotton Poplin
- Width – 110cm / 45"
- Weight – 130 gsm
- Available in 2 colours – Black & Ivory
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
- Stunning skulls & roses print, featuring coloured eye skulls entwined with roses and thorns and available in 2 graphic, gothic-style prints.
With rose headdresses adorning the skulls, and twisting vines enveloping the design, this stunning Skulls & Roses print has a flavour of the famous Mexican festival 'dia de los muertos'. As a 100% cotton poplin, this beautiful Halloween fabric is soft & smooth making it perfect for clothing, bedlinen, soft furnishings projects as well as Halloween fabric crafts.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Do I Care For This Skulls & Roses Halloween Fabric?
The manufacturer recommends to wash this Skulls & Roses fabric at 40 degrees and tumble dry on a medium setting. We also advise to test a small piece of fabric first just to be safe.
What Is Cotton Poplin?
Cotton poplin is a 100% cotton fabric, meaning that it benefits entirely from all the qualities of cotton yarn. Cotton poplin is known for being soft & smooth so comfortable to wear, whilst also being very durable and breathable. It drapes well and is easy to work with, making it a choice fabric for all levels of sewists and makers. These qualities also make cotton poplin the perfect choice for clothing, bedlinen, curtains and soft furnishings, giving you the ideal opportunity to add an iconic piece of clothing or home decor with this Skulls & Roses fabric.
What Can I Make With This Skulls & Roses Fabric?
With it's striking gothic design, this Skulls & Roses fabric will make any clothing or home decor project truly stand out. Reminiscent of the Mexican 'Day of the Dead' festival, it brings a very stylish flair to Halloween fabric options too, if you're looking for a very cool Halloween print fabric. Here's just a few ideas to get you started!
- Stylish, Halloween Table Linen – Planning a Halloween get-together? Make your table look stunning with a Skulls & Roses table cloth.
- Smock Top - Using Tilly & The Buttons Indigo Top & Dress sewing pattern, make a super cool Skulls & Roses smock top or dress.
- Bedlinen – Perfect if you love a little gothic design, this Skulls & Roses print would make a truly striking bedlinen set.
Do You Sell Any Other Halloween Fabrics?
Absolutely, we do! We have a dedicated Halloween fabrics page with our entire range so you can find what you're looking for quickly & easily. Our collection of Halloween print fabrics include everything from spiders, zombies and even scary eyes to 'Day of the Dead' inspired designs and even dancing skeletons!
How Quickly Will My Skulls & Roses Halloween Fabric Arrive?
We will work hard to dispatch your order on the same day and ship to you via Royal Mail 24, to ensure a quick & efficient service.
Have A Question? Just Let Us Know!
You can chat to us via the live chat service on the website, ask a question below or call our landline – we'll be happy to help you!