Rockets – 100% Cotton Poplin Fabric by Rose & Hubble
- Composition - 100% Cotton Poplin
- Width – 110cm / 43 inches
- Weight – 130 gsm
- Colourful rockets, astronauts, planets and stars on a navy sky background
- Rose & Hubble fabric
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
Orders of multiple lengths of this space fabric will be sent as one continuous piece.
A fun, space fabric featuring red, yellow and blue illustrations on a navy night sky background. This Rose & Hubble children's fabric shows playful astronauts, rockets, space stations, planets and stars amongst colourful typography. The illustrations and design are quirky and full of fun, making this space fabric a great choice for all kinds of projects, such as bedroom curtains, a cool pyjama set or a new bag. Made from 100% cotton, this children's fabric is ideal for soft furnishings, clothing and crafts. It is durable, versatile and has a beautiful drape, making this space fabric easy to work with and to wear.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do You Stock Any Other Children's Fabrics?
Yes, we do! We have a great range of children's fabrics across our 100% cotton range, as well as our polycotton and jersey ranges too. Whether you're looking for adorable designs for a new-born baby gift, TV and film fabrics from Star Wars or Disney, or cool prints for older children - we have a whole host of designs to offer you!
What Can I Make With This Space Fabric?
This Rockets fabric from Rose & Hubble will make your project look striking and full of fun! As a 100% cotton children's fabric, it is very versatile and ideal for soft furnishings as well as clothing and accessories. Here are just a few ideas to inspire you –
- Pillow and duvet cover set for a child's room – This space fabric will make a lovely design choice for bedding, with playful illustrations to inspire adventurous dreams!
- Pyjama set – Make bedtime extra cool, with space fabric pyjamas. Children will love the details and design of their new pyjama set!
- Bedroom curtains – Space fabric makes a great set of curtains, and we have curtain lining fabrics and curtain accessories to complete your project.
How Can I Care For This Children's Fabric?
The manufacturer of this space fabric advises that it is machine washable at 40 degrees and can be tumble dried on a medium setting. We also advise testing a small piece to be safe.
When Will I Receive My Order?
We will aim to dispatch your order of space fabric within 24 hours and post it to you via Royal Mail 24, to ensure a quick and secure service.
Have a question about this space fabric? Or anything else? You can contact us, ask a question below or chat with us via the live chat service on the website. We'll be happy to help!