Space Maths Equations - 100% Cotton Fabric by Chatham Glyn
- Width 140cm
- Weight 150gr/m2
- Composition 100% Cotton
- Maths equations and drawings on a navy blue space themed background with stars.
- Chatham Glyn fabric
Orders containing several lengths of maths space fabric will be sent a continuous length.
A fun and educational design which can be used for adult's or children's fabric! A navy blue background featuring maths equations, charts and drawings. This 100% cotton space fabric could be used in schools, at home or to make clothing.
Head to our cotton fabrics collection page for more exciting, printed and plain fabric choices.
Frequently asked questions
What is 100% cotton fabric by Chatham Glyn fabrics?
This maths space fabric is made from 100% cotton, it is flexible and soft but is durable at the same time. Perfect if you need a fabric that can be used for all kinds of sewing projects, from clothing to bed linen, curtains and cushion making. Find a whole range of cotton fabrics here, with Chatham Glyn fabrics, Rose and Hubble fabrics and more!
What can this children's fabric be used for?
With a fun and educational theme, you can use this cotton fabric for a whole range of projects. With maths equations and charts, you could make school decorations or curtains, or you could decorate a children's bedroom with it. Here are some ideas;
- Curtain making - Use this maths space fabric to make some curtains for a bedroom, with a dark blue and starry background, it is perfect for children's curtain fabric. Shop our curtain making accessories for everything you need to make the perfect pair of curtains.
- Making clothes - You could make some fun, maths themed pyjamas with this cotton fabric. Soft and silky, 100% cotton fabric is comfortable to wear.
- Bedding - Make a bedding set for someone who loves maths! 100% cotton fabric is commonly used for bed linen as it is breathable and smooth.
- Bag making - This maths space fabric would make a brilliant school bag for your child who loves maths and science.
How long will my order of Chatham Glyn fabric take to arrive?
We work hard to dispatch all of our orders within 24 hours of receiving them. Using first class class postage, we can ensure you get a quick and safe delivery of your items. We offer a priority dispatch option at the checkout page, which enables you to have your order dispatched on the same day (before 4 pm on weekdays). If you need to ask us any more questions, please contact us by phone or on our live chat.