Lost World Dinosaurs - 100% Cotton Fabric by Chatham Glyn
- Width - 140cm
- Weight - 150gr/m2
- Composition - 100% Cotton
- Cute dinosaur fabric with white background.
- Chatham Glyn fabric
Multiple quantities of this cotton fabric will be sent as one continuous length.
This lost world dinosaur fabric features a range of big and small dinosaurs across a white background with grass details. Great for children's fabric and dinosaur lovers, this Chatham Glyn fabric is soft and versatile. You could use this dinosaur cotton fabric in lots of sewing projects, from dressmaking to curtain making.
For more 100% cotton Chatham Glyn fabrics, visit our lifestyle cotton collection page.
Frequently asked questions
What is 100% cotton fabric used for?
100% cotton fabric is a versatile, flexible and durable fabric choice that can be used in lots of sewing projects. Professional dressmakers to sewing beginners can use cotton fabric with ease. You can make curtains, bed linen, cushions, quilts and much more. We have a whole range of cotton Chatham Glyn fabric in our lifestyle cotton fabric collection here.
What can I use this dinosaur fabric for?
Your possibilities are endless when it comes to thinking of sewing projects to use your dinosaur cotton fabric in, it would be great for using as children's bedroom décor. Here are a few project ideas for you;
- Curtain making - Use your dinosaur fabric UK to make fun and exciting curtains to hang up in your children's bedroom, this cotton fabric has a lovely drape to it.
- Bag making - Make a cute school bag with your children's fabric, you can wash it so you don't have to worry about it getting dirty. We have a huge range of bag making accessories to discover in our bag making collection.
- Bed linen - This dinosaur fabric could be used to make a bedding set to match your children's curtains. It is high-quality 100% cotton which makes it smooth and breathable.
- Dressmaking - Create adorable outfits with your children's fabric. Pyjamas, trousers, tops and dresses would look great using your dinosaur cotton fabric.
How do I wash my dinosaur fabric?
To wash your dinosaur cotton fabric, simply use a 30-degree heat setting on your washing machine. We are recommended to test a sample of the fabric before, to prevent damage. Iron on the back of the fabric using the lowest heat setting possible.
Do you have any other children's fabric?
We have a great range of children's fabrics to discover in our cotton fabric collection, from licenced fabrics to animal fabrics. We also have a variety of jersey fabrics perfect for children's bedding, clothes and more.
How long will my order of dinosaur fabric UK take to arrive?
We send all of our orders using first-class postage and aim to do so on the same day/within 24 hours of your order being placed. We are here to speak to you on our live chat or by phone if you have any more questions regarding your order or delivery times.