Harry Potter Hedwig Constellations - 100% Cotton Fabric by Chatham Glyn
- Width - 140cm
- Weight - 150gr/m2
- Composition - 100% Cotton
- Licensed Chatham Glyn fabric
- Harry Potter fabric with Hedwig owls, star constellations and Hogwarts.
Multiple metres of this Harry Potter fabric will be sent as one continuous length.
A Harry Potter themed cotton fabric with a white background. Features digitally printed Hedwig the owl, Hogwarts and Hogwarts logo, stars and constellation patterns. Use this fabric to make clothes, crafts or gifts for yourself or someone you know who loves Harry Potter!
Frequently asked questions
What can I use cotton fabric for?
100% cotton fabric is a very popular fabric choice for dressmaking, upholstery and crafts. Sewing beginners and professionals use cotton fabric to make clothes, curtains, bedding, cushions, bunting and more. It is known for being versatile and easy to work with. Often soft to touch but strong and hard-wearing. We have lots of printed and plain 100% cotton fabrics available in our cotton fabrics collection page.
Do you have any other Harry Potter fabric?
As well as lots more Chatham Glyn fabrics, we also have another fun Harry Potter characters fabric available. This cotton fabric features characters Harry Potter, Hermione and Ron on a light blue background.
What could I use my Harry Potter fabric UK for?
You have so many options on what to make with your Harry Potter fabric. Being an incredibly popular franchise with a large following around the world, Harry Potter is a timeless and fun choice of fabric for your sewing projects. Possible uses for your cotton fabric include;
- Bunting - You could make cute bunting flags for a Harry Potter themed party, or to decorate a children's bedroom. Our bias binding is great for hanging bunting and comes in a whole range of colours.
- Cushions - Make a cushion cover with your Harry Potter fabric to decorate a bed, sofa or chairs.
- Curtains - 100% cotton fabric is commonly used for curtain making as it drapes well and is easy to work with. Add Harry Potter curtains to a children's bedroom for a fun décor.
Can I wash my Harry Potter fabric UK?
This Chatham Glyn fabric is machine washable, our manufacturer instructs us to use a 60-degree wash, we also suggest testing a sample before. Iron your cotton fabric with the lowest heat setting.
When will my Harry Potter fabric be delivered?
We aim to dispatch all of our orders within 24 hours and use first-class postage for a speedy and safe delivery. We offer a priority dispatch option at the checkout, this ensures your order is sent out on the same day (before 4 pm and on weekdays). If you need to ask us any more questions, please contact our team by phone or by live chat.