Harry Potter Characters - 100% Cotton Fabric by Chatham Glyn
- Width - 140cm
- Weight - 150gr/m2
- Composition - 100% Cotton
- Harry Potter, Hermione and Ron with Hogwarts light blue background
- Licenced Chatham Glyn fabric
Multiple lengths of Harry Potter fabrics will be sent as one continuous piece.
A Harry Potter themed cotton fabric with a light blue background. Features digitally printed characters Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley with Hogwarts castle and logo, phoenix and the book of monsters. Perfect for children and adults who love Harry Potter!
Visit our TV & Film fabric collection page for a whole range of different patterns and prints.
Frequently asked questions
What is 100% cotton fabric used for?
100% cotton fabric is a versatile and flexible fabric made purely from cotton. This Chatham Glyn fabric is soft and silky to touch making it a popular choice for dressmaking, bed linen, quilts, curtains and more. For more exciting 100% cotton fabric choices, head to the collection page here.
What could I make with my Harry Potter fabric?
When thinking of uses for your new Harry Potter fabric, the possibilities are endless! Harry Potter has been going for decades and has never lost its popularity with children and adults; making this a stylish and timeless fabric! This 100% cotton fabric is suitable for lots of craft and sewing projects such as;
- Bed linen - Use your Harry Potter fabric to make a super fun and colourful bedding set, with matching pillows and duvet covers. Brilliant for children or adults who love Harry Potter films and books.
- Curtains - Making a set of curtains would be a great use of your Harry Potter fabric UK, why not make them to match a bed linen set? Shop our curtain making accessories here.
- Clothes - 100% cotton fabric is very commonly used to make clothes as it is breathable and smooth on the skin. You could make some pyjamas or perhaps a Harry Potter themed costume.
- Bag making - Make a cool school bag for your child made from Harry potter fabric!
How do I wash my Harry Potter fabric UK?
The fabric manufacturer instructs you to wash your fabric at a 60 degree heat. If you want to iron your Chatham Glyn fabric, simply iron the back of the fabric on the lowest heat setting possible.
How long will my order of Harry Potter fabric take to arrive?
We work hard to dispatch all of our orders within 24 hours, using first-class postage for speedy and efficient delivery. If you need your order in a hurry, you can select our priority dispatch add-on at the checkout page for same day dispatch (before 4 pm on weekdays). If you would like to ask us any more questions, please contact us by live chat or phone.