Gingham 1/8" Check - 100% Cotton Poplin Fabric by Rose & Hubble
- Composition – 100% Cotton Poplin
- Width – 110cm
- Weight – 130
- Pattern composed of 1/8" gingham check
- Available in 5 colours – Mint, Yellow, Red, Pink & Blue
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
Orders of multiple lengths of gingham check fabric will be sent as a continuous piece.
This pretty gingham 100% cotton poplin by Rose & Hubble is a classic print. Gingham fabric is so versatile & always popular as it's perfect for all kinds of projects from summer clothes & nightwear to home decor and much more! Choose from a beautiful colour palette of mint, yellow, red, pink or blue gingham checks.
Our gingham cotton fabric will also complement other cotton prints. Explore our full range of cotton fabrics, including our lovely organic cotton range, for more inspiration!
Wish to find out more about gingham fabric? Our blog post 'What Is Gingham?' covers everything you need to know about this beautiful fabric, as well as suggesting some great project ideas for your gingham cotton fabric.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What Is 100% Cotton Poplin Fabric by Rose & Hubble?
100% cotton poplin fabric is a beautiful fabric to work with – it drapes well and is easy to cut & sew. The soft, smooth finish of 100% cotton poplin fabrics makes them very versatile and therefore ideal for a huge range of projects – whether you're making clothing, nightwear, accessories or soft furnishings such as cushions, bedlinen or curtains. Browse our full range of printed & plains cotton fabrics – to find the perfect choice for your next project!
What Can I Use This Gingham Fabric For?
This pretty gingham cotton fabric is ideal for a great range of craft, fashion and home decor projects. With 1/8" checks, this 100% cotton poplin by Rose & Hubble will look beautiful on curtains, table linens, bedlinen, summer dresses, tote bags, nightwear – the list is endless! It would also make a gorgeous quilting fabric, complementing other prints from our range, such as our Rose Bouquets fabric, just one of our many lovely floral prints. Here's some ideas to inspire your next project:
- Pyjamas – How about using this pretty gingham check to make some beautifully soft pyjamas or a nightshirt? Trim with a matching or contrasting bias binding for the finishing touch!
- Table linen – Create a country kitchen look with a gorgeous gingham check table cloth & matching napkins. You could even make a matching apron to complete the look.
- Summer dress – Whether you're making for a little one or yourself, a gingham check summer dress will always be a fashion favourite! You could even make matching dresses for yourself and your mini you!
- Curtains – The lovely drape of this 100% cotton poplin is ideal for curtains and these delicate 1/8" gingham checks are the perfect print for your home! Check out our full range of curtain accessories and curtain linings to help your project. Read our blog post 'how much fabric do I need for curtains?' to help you place your curtain fabric order.
Is This Gingham Check Fabric Machine Washable?
The manufacturer recommends to wash this 100% cotton poplin gingham check fabric on a 40 degree machine wash. This gingham fabric can be tumble dried on a medium setting. We always suggest that you test a small piece of fabric first to be safe.
Do You Stock Any Other Cotton Fabrics?
Absolutely! We sell a great range of cotton fabrics and our collection is continuously evolving – so keep an eye on our new fabrics for our latest prints! We stock a great selection of designs – from florals, spots & plains, TV & Film characters to lifestyle and seasonal prints – so you can be sure to find the perfect cotton print for your project!
How Soon Will I Receive My Order?
Our team will work hard to despatch your gingham cotton fabric to you within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will send your gingham fabric to you via 1st class postage to ensure a speedy and secure service. Order before 4pm on weekdays to have the option of upgrading to our same day despatch service! Simply add the service to your basket at the check out & we will do the rest. If you wish to discuss your gingham fabric order at any point, contact us via the live chat service on the website or by telephone.