Disney Dumbo Elephants - 100% Cotton Fabric by Chatham Glyn
- Width - 140cm
- Weight - 150gr/m2
- Composition - 100% Cotton
- Cute Disney fabric with baby Dumbo, hearts and polka dots on a light grey background.
- Licenced Chatham Glyn fabric
Orders with multiple lengths of Dumbo fabric will receive a continuous length of fabric.
This sweet Disney fabric features Dumbo with hearts and polka dots scattered across a calm light grey cotton fabric. A 100% cotton Chatham Glyn fabric that is soft and flexible, easy to work with and a popular choice with sewers. This digitally printed Dumbo fabric would be perfect for baby nurseries, baby clothing and lots more.
Explore our TV & Film fabric collection page for more cotton fabric options, including more children's fabrics.
Frequently asked questions
What is 100% cotton Chatham Glyn fabric?
This fabric is made from 100% cotton and by Chatham Glyn fabrics. This variety of cotton fabric is hugely popular with beginners to professional dressmakers, it is smooth and flexible, so is great to work with. 100% cotton fabric is used for lots of sewing projects such as; making clothes, cushions, curtains, bed linen and lots more. For more 100% cotton fabrics, head to our cotton fabric collection page.
How do I safely wash this Dumbo fabric?
To wash your Disney fabric, the manufacturer instructs you to simply use a 30-degree heat setting. Iron the back of the fabric on the lowest heat setting available, we recommend washing a test sample before to ensure it is safe. To tumble dry, also use the lowest setting.
What could I make with my Dumbo Disney fabric?
Dumbo is a classic Disney film from the 1940s but has been popular with adults and children ever since. It is a timeless option for baby fabric as it will never go out of style! With cute sleepy Dumbo elephants and hearts, this is a brilliant choice for nursery and children's bedroom accessories. Here are some ideas on what to make with your Disney fabric;
- Clothing - 100% cotton fabric is smooth and breathable, making it a popular choice for dressmaking. You could use this baby fabric to make children's or baby clothes such as; dresses, tops, or pyjamas.
- Bed linen - Use your cute baby fabric to make a bedding set with matching covers and pillows. This cotton Disney fabric would make a beautiful addition to your child's bedroom, with calming and soothing grey colours.
- Curtains - If you are decorating the whole of your nursery or children's bedroom, you could make a stunning pair of curtains with your Dumbo fabric! Why not match your bed linen and curtains to make a flowing Disney-themed interior?
- Patchwork quilt blankets - This Disney fabric would make a cute quilt blanket for your baby/child, for more children's fabric to add to your quilt, visit the cotton fabrics collection page.
When will my order of Dumbo fabric arrive?
We work hard to dispatch every order within 24 hours and use first-class postage for the most efficient and quick delivery. Select our priority dispatch option at the checkout page for same-day dispatch (before 4 pm and on weekdays only). If you need to ask us any more questions, please contact us via live chat or by phone.