Chickens - 100% Cotton Poplin Fabric by Rose & Hubble
- Composition - 100% Cotton Poplin
- Width - 110cm
- Weight - 130gsm
- Rose & Hubble fabric
- Funky patterned chicken fabric on a colourful background.
- Available in three fun colours; Duck egg blue, Ochre & Copan
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
Orders containing multiple quantities of chicken fabric will be sent as one continuous length.
A fun and bold cotton poplin Rose and Hubble fabric with speckled chickens. Choose from three bright colours to suit your style; Duck egg blue, Ochre or Copan. This high-quality cotton poplin fabric is a great choice for sewers as it is lightweight, soft and breathable. This chicken fabric is an increasingly popular fabric with our customers.
Frequently asked questions
Why choose a cotton poplin fabric?
Cotton Poplin is a popular choice for use in most sewing projects as it is easy to work with and has a soft and smooth finish. The perfect fabric for clothing, bed linen, quilts and curtains. We have a whole range of 100% Cotton poplin fabrics that are non-stretch and machine washable, find them all on our cotton fabrics collection page.
How do I wash this chicken fabric?
We are instructed by our manufacturer to wash at a 40-degree heat setting in the washing machine. If you are tumbling drying your chicken fabric, use a medium setting. It is strongly recommended to test a small sample beforehand.
Do you have any other animal fabrics?
If you are looking for more animal fabrics to add to your order, or are just looking for something a bit different from this chicken fabric, head to our cotton fabrics page for a whole selection. If you are looking specifically for more bird fabrics, we have the funky Parrots and palms 100% cotton poplin fabric by Rose & Hubble or the colourful Tropical toucans 100% cotton poplin fabric by Rose & Hubble available here.
What could I use this chicken fabric for?
Cotton poplin fabric is so popular due to its versatility and suitability to many projects. This chicken fabric is a bold and bright fabric choice, you could use it for;
- Dressmaking - Cotton poplin fabric is widely used for making clothes as it is breathable and soft on the skin. Blouses, dresses, skirts and shirts are just some of its main uses. Use your chicken fabric to make a cute and funky outfit!
- Curtain making - Use your bird fabric to make a colourful pair of curtains, perfect for animal lovers or farmhouse interiors. This Rose and Hubble fabric has a good drape and is often used for curtain making due to its light blocking abilities.
- Cushion and bed linen - You could make a set of bed linen with your chicken fabric, or some cushion covers for a sofa or chairs. Use our cushion pad inserts to fill them with.
How soon will I receive my chicken fabric?
We aim to send out all orders within 24 hours and use first-class postage to ensure a quick and safe delivery. Add on our priority dispatch option at the checkout page for same-day dispatch before 4 pm (on weekdays). Please contact us by live chat or by phone if you have any more questions regarding an order or delivery.