33% Off Christmas Fabric
Use code 'XMAS33' at checkout for a festive discount on all remaining Christmas Fabrics!
Afternoon Tea Party - 100% Cotton Fabric by Chatham Glyn
- Width - 140cm
- Weight - 150gr/m2
- Composition - 100% Cotton
- Cute afternoon tea party fabric with cupcakes, teapots, teacups and butterflies.
- Chatham Glyn fabric
Orders with multiple lengths of fabric will be sent as one continuous length.
A sweet cupcake pattern fabric with teapots, teacups, butterflies, cake and teas spoons. This elegant Chatham Glyn fabric is made from 100% cotton and has an ivory background with purple, green and pinks accents.
Head back to our cotton fabrics page to explore a whole range of cotton fabrics.
Frequently asked questions
What is 100% cotton fabric?
This 100% cotton fabric is a durable and versatile fabric that is made just from cotton. It is very popular in the sewing world and is used for many sewing projects from dressmaking, upholstery, bed linen and curtains. It is flexible and easy to use, cut and sew with. For more cotton fabric choices, head to our cotton fabric collection page.
Do you have any more Chatham Glyn fabrics?
We have a variety of other Chatham Glyn fabrics on our cotton fabrics collection page. Choose from more lifestyle cotton or a great selection of TV & Films fabrics.
What can I make with this cupcake pattern fabric?
You can use this afternoon tea fabric for all sorts of sewing projects. 100% cotton fabric is great to work with and is popular for many uses. Use your cotton fabric to;
- Make curtains - Your cupcake pattern fabric would make an elegant pair of curtains for a dining room or café where its theme is relevant! You can explore our curtain accessories page for all the curtain-making products you need.
- Make clothes - Use your Chatham Glyn fabric to make fun and bright outfits. Pyjamas, tops, trousers, jackets and dresses are just a few clothing items that you could make.
- Make bunting - You could make cute bunting decorations with your cotton fabric, use them to decorate a room or to celebrate an occasion such as a birthday.
- Make bags and purses - Use your afternoon tea fabric to make or line bags and purses. With a cute pattern, you can make bags for gifts or personal use with this fabric.
How long will delivery take?
Our team aims to dispatch every order within 24 hours. We use first-class postage on all orders for a safe and efficient delivery process. For same-day dispatch, you can select our priority dispatch option on the checkout page. If you need to ask any more questions regarding your order, please contact us by phone or on our live chat.