Mosaic Elephant - 100% Cotton Fabric by Chatham Glyn - 140cm Wide
- Width - 140cm
- Weight - 150gr/m2
- Composition - 100% Cotton
- Colourful elephant fabric with mosaic prints.
- Chatham Glyn cotton fabric
Multiple metres of this elephant fabric will be sent as one continuous length.
This 100% cotton fabric features mosaic patterned elephants, monstera leaves, flowers and swirls in all the colours of the rainbow, on a black background. A bright and bold fabric, perfect for dressmaking, bag making, curtain making and lots more exciting sewing projects!
For more 100% cotton fabrics, including more of this mosaic collection, visit our printed cotton fabrics page.
Frequently asked questions
What could I make with this mosaic elephant fabric?
This elephant print fabric is very versatile, making it great for all sorts of sewing projects. Made from 100% cotton, this mosaic print fabric is soft to touch but durable and strong. Here are a few ideas for your next project;
- Dressmaking - Use your elephant fabric to make clothes for adults and children, 100% cotton fabric is perfect for making tops, dresses, pyjamas and more. This bold print is sure to stand out!
- Bag making - You could make colourful bags with your elephant print fabric; tote bags, purses, rucksacks or use the cotton fabric to line a bag. Visit our bag making collection for a huge range of webbing and bag making accessories.
- Bed linen - With a smooth and comfortable feel, this elephant fabric is great for making bed sheets and covers. If you want to add some colour to your bedroom, this cotton fabric is a perfect choice.
Do you have any other mosaic fabrics, other than this elephant print fabric?
If you want the options of several mosaic animal print fabrics, we have you covered! We have several mosaic cotton fabrics for you to discover, all of which you can find in our printed cotton fabrics collection. One of our mosaic collection is the Mosaic Giraffe 100% Cotton fabric, this giraffe fabric could be used in the same interior as your elephant fabric, as they have the same colour palettes and match perfectly.
How do I wash my elephant fabric?
To wash your elephant print fabric safely, simply use a 30-degree (Celsius) washing machine setting. We suggest testing a sample of your fabric in the washing machine before, so you can be assured it will wash well.
How long will my elephant print fabric take to arrive?
All of our orders are sent out using Royal Mail 24, to ensure a speedy and safe delivery process. Additionally, we do our best to dispatch every order on the same day (before 4 pm and on weekdays only) or within 24 hours, this way our customers receive their products as soon as possible. If you would like to ask us any questions, please contact us by phone or message us on our live chat.